Here are 5 things your customers are thinking about. You probably should too.
- How they view, compare, & buy in your category? Hint: It’s more emotional than rational and vastly different than it was in 2019
- What attributes, benefits, and values contribute most to a customer’s decision to buy? Hint: On average, marketers miss more than 40% of them. They’re most emotional.
- What expectations do consumers hold for the path-to-purchase drivers that create engagement & inspire loyalty in your category? Hint: They grow 7 times faster than brands keep up.
- How well your brand delivers against what consumers really expect? Hint: Not as well as you think.
- How do your brand communications affect customer loyalty? Hint: More than you think. Our Media GPS analysis can simplify that.
To find out how to correctly answer those questions, we invite you to contact Leigh Benatar at email@example.com and look into our 2020 Customer Loyalty Engagement Index and take 5 steps to 2020 success.
In the meantime, watch for the release of our 25th annual 2020 Customer Loyalty Engagement Index on January 27th.
Find out more about what makes customer loyalty happen and how Brand Keys metrics is able to predict future consumer behavior: brandkeys.com. Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about Brand Keys methodology, applications and case studies.Share this: