Three marketing areas exhibited massive expansion Y-O-Y with consequential effects to brand loyalty:
- Competitive sets,
- Atypical increases in consumer expectations, and
- Opportunities for traditional and digital communication outreach and brand engagement.
Expansion related to each of those areas resulted in truly notable changes to the loyalty landscape:
- Nine brands disappeared from this year’s Top 100 Loyalty Leaders,
- Seven brands made their first-time appearance,
- Two brands returned to this year’s Top 100 (one after a 4-year absence, and one after a 7-year hiatus).
Creating real loyalty has always been challenging. More so in the face of these expansion issues, but:
- The good news is loyalty is logical and easily understood.
- The better news is it can be quantified, predicted, and easily integrated into your research efforts.
- The best news is real loyalty metrics correlate very highly with sales.
For more information regarding:
- Your brand’s position on the Brand Keys 2019 Loyalty Leaders List,
- The best ways to deal with expansion in areas affecting your brand’s loyalty, or
- Information about integrating predictive loyalty and emotional engagement into your marketing, media, and research efforts,
Contact: Leigh Benatar at 212-532-6028 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Easy as 1-2-3.
Find out more about what makes customer loyalty happen and how Brand Keys metrics is able to predict future consumer behavior: brandkeys.com. Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about Brand Keys methodology, applications and case studies.Share this: